TP-LINK AU Limited provides a limited warranty to all TP-LINK products purchased in AU. The warranty covers the main device, antenna and external power supply due to defects in material or workmanship. Packaging, various cables, software products, technical data and other accessories are not covered here. The maximum liability of TP-LINK is equal to or no higher than the product's purchased price.
The benefits provided under this Limited Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies provided under Australia and New Zealand law.
Our good come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
TP-LINK Australia Pty Ltd provides a 3-Year warranty to SOHO/SMB products, One-Year to other products from the date of purchase of the products(s), If you have questions about warranties on new TP-Link products, just select a product list below.
* We will replace the product should our RMA Technicians be unable to resolve the fault. Generally, a product is considered DOA if found faulty within 14 days of purchase, but this may not have the same DOA period in different stores.
To request warranty service within Australia and New Zealand, you need to process TP-LINK’s RMA program by following the steps below.
Step 1: Call Toll-Free hotline. Australia: 1300 875 465/ New Zealand: 0800 875 465.
Remote Troubleshooting and get the case number.
Step 2: Get the replacement from the reseller which you originally purchased the product by providing the faulty product, the case number, and the purchase receipt.
If the store no longer accepts your claim, you may process it through TP-LINK's RMA program by following the steps below. We don't accept any package without a CASE number.
Step 1: Call Toll-Free hotline.Australia: 1300 875 465/ New Zealand: 0800 875 465.
Remote Troubleshooting and get the case number.
Step 2: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with CASE number to TP-LINK.
- Company Name: TP-LINK Australia Pty Ltd
- Business Address: Unit4, 9-11 South Street, Rydalmere, NSW, Australia
Step 3: Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK AU Limited or distributors will send back a replacement and inform the customer of the tracking number. The warranty period shall not be extended and is to be calculated from the product's original purchasing date.
Note: Customer is responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3. If purchase receipt can't be provided, the warranty period shall be calculated 3years from the product's manufacturing date. The first three digits of the Serial Number (SN) represent the manufacturing date (year and month). For example, "121" represents the year of 2012 (12) and month of January (1). "12A" represents the year of 2012 (10) and month of October (A). (B) represents the month of November and (C) represents the month of December. The warranty period ends on the last day of the 3rd year.
The limited warranty remains valid provided the product was properly installed and used.
The limited warranty does not apply to following situations:
- The product is found defective after the warranty period is expired.
- The defect is caused by misuse, abuse, or unauthorized repair, whether by accident or other cause, or simply negligence.
- The product has been updated, reworked, modified, or improperly tested by the purchaser or its reseller, end-user, or by a third party other than TP-LINK.
- The damage or loss is incurred in transportation of the product.
- The product is damaged due to natural disaster, such as lightning, flood, earthquake, etc.
- Any other cause which is not related to a product defect.
- Warranty service stated above is only valid for products sold in the AU. Any other additional warranty service agreed during purchase shall only be effective based on the contract signed by TP-LINK AU Limited.
- Any warranty service made by the distributor is beyond this warranty policy, TP-LINK AU Limited shall not be held liable. Please obtain documents during purchase in order to be honored by the distributor.
- Any direct or indirect damage that prohibited the product from function normally, TP-LINK AU Limited shall only be liable for the duties stipulated by the state law.
- TP-LINK AU Limited shall neither, on any account, respond to any loss caused by damages such as improper use of applications and configurations, nor respond to any accusation put forward by a third party.
Remarks: TP-LINK Australia Pty Ltd reserves all rights including interpretation and modification to this warranty policy.