AV1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit TL-PA7010P KIT
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, supports all your online needs
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
AV1000 Powerline Kit Bring Your Home Network Into New Era
AV1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
Perfect for Bandwidth
Coming with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7010P KIT provides users with high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, which is ideal for bandwidth intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
Gigabit Port for
Ultra-fast Datasheet Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA7010P KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA7010P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
Where sockets are at a premium, the TL-PA7010P KIT with an integrated AC pass-through power socket, means the powerlines can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Plug your smart TV or games consoles into the powerlines, as if it were a normal plug socket. No socket needs to go to waste. The built-in noise filter helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting powerline performance.
*Power output of up to 16A is suitable for high-power electrical appliances to be connected.
LESS Working mode Power-Saving mode
Power Save by Up to 85%
TL-PA7010P KIT,a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%*.
*Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments.
LESS Working mode Power-Saving mode
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Interface||Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 2.64W (220V/50Hz)Typical: 2.49W (220V/50Hz)Standby: 0.45W (220V/50Hz)|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.96*2.75*1.65 in. (126*70*42 mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Encryption||Powerline Security: 128-bit AES|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter6.5 ft. (2 m) CAT.5 Ethernet cable (RJ45)Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
TechLife Australia approved awardTL-PA7010P KIT received an approved award from TechLife magazine.2017, Australia